Did you know we can contact you by SMS to let you know the following:
- if there is a result we need to speak to you about
- to remind you of an appointment
- to advise you if an appointment has been changed
- to let you know when certain paperwork is ready to collect
- when we need to speak to you for any reason.
- to let you know if you are due an annual review
- to let you know if you are eligible for any health checks
The texts we send are very brief and give no personal details that you might not want to be seen by others.
If you would like to sign up to this service for free please click here*
*By clicking this link you agree to advise the practice if your mobile number changes or if it is no longer in your possession. If you have not informed the practice of a change then you take full responsibility for the practice sending a text message to this number if it is no longer used by you. Click here for the Consent form.
The NHS App
Try the new NHS App. If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more. If you already use our website or a system one app you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well if you choose. For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp'