Online Consultations and Requests
New Appointment System - Medical Issues
Use this service if you have a new or ongoing medical issue between the hours of 7am and 10am weekdays
Use this service if you would like to request a fit (sick) note, ask about recent tests, get a repeat prescription, or anything else admin related between the hours of 7am and 5pm weekdays.
For both please answer a few short questions and we will get back to you within 1-3 working days.
As we are not an emergency service, please do not use this online form for urgent or emergency requests.
Submitted forms will only be read during office hours and will not be read on the weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) or on bank holidays. They will not be read Monday-Friday between the hours of 5pm and 8am.
Please contact 111 during out of hours or 999 if this is an emergency.
Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. These are some of the services available:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- get health advice - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
Systmonline gives you as a patient, easier access to your GP and medical data, allowing you to conveniently manage your healthcare.
Similar to the Airmid App Systmonline has the following features:
- Manage appointments online
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View your coded record
- Update demographic details
- Complete questionnaires
To obtain online access please ask at reception for an application form. You will be asked to provide a photo ID.
- View your online record
- Book online appointments where available
- View and monitor your tests results
- Order repeat medication
- Covid-19 advice & NHS 111 Online link
- Link to Apple Health Kit/Google Fit for wearables
- Add information to your medical record – IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE INFORMATION YOU ENTER IS CURRENTLY ONLY VISIBLE TO YOU AND WILL NOT BE VIEWED BY YOUR GP. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION YOU WOULD LIKE US TO KNOW ABOUT PLEASE CONTACT THE SURGERY.