Systmonline gives you as a patient, easier access to your GP and medical data, allowing you to conveniently manage your healthcare.
Similar to the Airmid App Systmonline has the following features:
- Manage appointments online
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View your coded record
- Update demographic details
- Complete questionnaires
If you do not have online access you will need to complete an application at the surgery.
- View your online record
- Book online appointments where available
- View and monitor your tests results
- Order repeat medication
- Covid-19 advice & NHS 111 Online link
- Link to Apple Health Kit/Google Fit for wearables
- Add information to your medical record – IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE INFORMATION YOU ENTER IS CURRENTLY ONLY VISIBLE TO YOU AND WILL NOT BE VIEWED BY YOUR GP. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION YOU WOULD LIKE US TO KNOW ABOUT PLEASE CONTACT THE SURGERY.
Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. These are some of the services available:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- get health advice - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
The practice is now offering an online consultation service where patients can contact us about a medical, administrative or prescription issue by clicking on the link opposite. Answer a few short questions and we will get back to you within 2 working days.
Please DO NOT use this online form for urgent or emergency requests.
The submitted forms will only be read during office hours. The forms will not be read on the weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) or on bank holidays. They will not be read Monday-Friday between the hours of 1800 - 0900.
Please contact 111 during out of hours or 999 if this is an emergency.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic the practice has been offering Video Consultations in place of the usual appointments where appropriate. This is very similar to a face-to-face appointment where you speak to a doctor using the video camera in your smartphone, tablet or computer. If you need to have a video call, the GP or Nurse during your telephone appointment will send you a text with a link to connect to your GP or Nurse.
See the video opposite for further information from NHS Digital.